Terms and Conditions
The brand Ludo Jewellery is owned by Nuvola Rossa di Ludovica Gusti, its Head Office is in Via Paolo Giovio 5, 20144 Milano, Italy.
Registered at the Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato e Agricoltura di Milano
VAT 04879560961, C.F GSTLRT86P47F205B, REA number MI – 1778910.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com
These Conditions of Use are applied to the Website www.ludojewellery.com for which we retain ourselves responsible.
The use of this Website (www.ludojewellery.com) is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Use ( “here stated as Conditions of Use) which establish the conditions on how it is possible to make use of our Website (www.ludojewellery.com).
Products sold and purchased through our Website (www.ludojewellery.com) are subject to the Terms and Conditions stated hereinafter.
In case you do not intend to accept them, before using our Website (www.ludojewellery.com) You are kindly requested, to contact us through our Client Assistance service and write any enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An update of the Conditions of Use may happen and modify this page at any time, please make sure to always have a look at this page.
The access and use of this Website (www.ludojewellery.com) represents Your approval to www.ludojewellery.com Conditions of Use. If You do not accept the current Conditions of Use, You are kindly invited to leave this Website (www.ludojewellery.com).
1.These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: the general conditions) govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and Nuvola Rossa di Ludovica Gusti (here referred to as Ludo Jewellery).
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the General Conditions.
3. Unless Ludo Jewellery has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own General Terms and Conditions shall not be accepted.
2: Entering into a contract
1. Ludo Jewellery shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail. A contract is created only when payment has been successful.
Ludo Jewellery is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon, a supply, subject to giving reasons. If Ludo Jewellery is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted.
2. Order processes that for whatever reason have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such order will in principle therefore not be delivered. Ludo Jewellery shall endeavor, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
3: Prices and costs
- The contract price is the current price at the moment when an order is placed with the Web store (www.ludojewellery.com). The prices of articles are quoted inclusive of VAT.
- The prices quoted in the Web store are exclusive of postage and administration costs.
3. Ludo Jewellery is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
Article 4: Fulfilling orders
1. Ludo Jewellery shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for products.
2. Products shall be delivered to the address given by the customer to Ludo Jewellery.
3. Ludo Jewellery shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
4. The indicated delivery term on the Website is approximate only and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
5: Customs, Duties and Taxes
1. The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from www.ludojewellery.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside the European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Ludo Jewellery has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
2. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
6: Right to return articles
1. The costumer is entitled to exchange any article for store-credit or a substitute article from www.ludojewellery.com, within fourteen (14) days of its delivery.
2. No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to Ludo Jewellery.
3. Products being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use for approval of the products, such as trying on articles in conventional shops. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to exchange a product, the product must be returned to Ludo Jewellery together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging.
4. Ludo Jewellery is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, or reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by Ludo Jewellery.
5. If for any reason Ludo Jewellery does not deliver within thirty (30) days without further communication, the customer is entitled to a full refund, without any charge.
If Ludo Jewellery delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify Ludo Jewellery of this within 24 hours of receiving the article. Ludo Jewellery shall reimburse the purchase price.
National delivery is operated by SDA Express Courier, you will find the prices at checkout when inserting your address. International Delivery is operated by DHL, you will find the prices at checkout when inserting your address. These may vary depending on your Country of residency. We do not retain Ludo Jewellery responsible for any delay caused by the courier. Please check on www.dhl.it and www.sda.it for further information regarding import taxes, custom duties and fees.
8: Minimum age
1. An order will not be accepted by Ludo Jewellery from anyone under the age of 16.
1. The customer may pay either by Paypal or Bank Transfer.
2. All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the Web store.
10. Security Measures
It is advisable that your computer be provided with software devices that protect network data transmission/receipt (such as updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as, for example, firewalls and anti-spam filtering).
11: Privacy and External Links
2. Ludo Jewellery collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Ludo Jewellery may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Ludo Jewellery and its affiliates. Ludo Jewellery may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Ludo Jewellery, in order to determine what Ludo Jewellery services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Ludo Jewellery to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Ludo Jewellery website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Ludo Jewellery pages, or register with Ludo Jewellery site or services, a cookie helps Ludo Jewellery to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Ludo Jewellery website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Ludo Jewellery features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Ludo Jewellery services or websites you visit.
We may, from time to time, change the terms that govern your use of our Website. Your use of our Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
13: Product information
All designs are property of Ludo Jewellery and may not be reused or reprinted without express permission. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
14: Product availability
Although availability may be indicated on the site, we cannot guarantee product availability and products, nonetheless, may not be available for immediate delivery. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order. If there is any revision, discontinuance, or cessation, we may, in our discretion, ship products which have substantially similar functionality and specifications to the products ordered or cancel your order.